Bi-Lingual Spanish/English OR Portuguese/English Will travel 25%
As the account owner and the customer's central point of contact, the Customer Success Manager orchestrates services across commercial management, adoption and transformation to ensure that the customer is set up for success. The Customer Success Manager also owns upsell and the overall account growth strategy.
You thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, where ensuring that our customers realize their business and marketing transformation objectives is your primary goal. With strong problem solving skills and organizational awareness, you are capable of intervening where needed to ensure that any roadblocks to customer success are removed as efficiently as possible.
Primary Responsibilities: As part of the Customer Success team, the Customer Success Manager forges a 'trusted advisor' relationship with assigned accounts in the Oracle Marketing Cloud. This role is committed to ensuring that customers move positively through the customer lifecycle and that they receive the support they need to achieve their marketing objectives. This is a key, customer-facing role within Customer Success and requires a dedicated professional with an exceptional ability to manage customer relationships.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
• Onboarding customers to the OMC and establishing customer relationships
• Welcoming all new customers and educating them on OMC resources
• Communicating the OMC vision and product roadmap
• Guiding customer success through a thorough understanding of customers' marketing maturity, business priorities, and success metrics
• Leading account planning processes
• Managing account remediation
• Preparing for account reviews and Quarterly Business Reviews
• Managing upsell and cross-sell opportunities
• Driving expansion opportunities
• Delivering core product demos and best practice guidance
• Writing renewal plans and leading the renewal strategy
• Negotiating contracts and pricing
• Managing collections
• Advocating for product enhancements on behalf of customers
• Establishing a reputation as a marketing thought leader by publishing thought leadership content and speaking at events
• Skilled at relationship management
• Excellent speaking and presentation skills
• Strong time management skills
• Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills
• Experience working with cross-functional, enterprise-wide teams and collaborating on win-win solutions
• Demonstrated resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative
• Extremely high energy and stamina to perform consistently and at a high level in a very demanding environment
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with medium sized clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Responsible for sharing information across the CSM team via defined methods.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. 5 to 7 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.