Renewal Specialist - Customer Success Team
Oracle's Customer Success Management (CSM) Team is responsible for customer satisfaction, relationship management, retention/growth and overall customer marketing success. The Renewal Specialist will play a critical role in helping the CSM team to manage, coordinate and drive the renewal process for Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC) customers, optimizing commercial terms and ensuring accurate/timely deal closure and booking.
• Assist CSM team with renewal process from start to finish for a defined book of business
• Understand and effectively navigate all internal Oracle processes and policies related to customer renewals including deal management, legal review, approvals, finance/credit, revenue recognition, booking/provisioning, etc.
• Monitor contract and business terms to mitigate risk and ensure swift on time delivery
• Act as a liaison between CSM team, contract deal management and all other applicable internal teams to articulate and facilitate appropriate commercial terms and process
• Validate all aspects of contract packages for accuracy and compliance
• Anticipate problems and initiate actions to ensure customer orders are processed timely and efficiently
• Assist with developing and continuously updating quarterly renewal forecast
• Assist CSM team with maximizing renewal outcomes/rates and achieving/exceeding quarterly renewal targets
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years sales/contract management experience in technology environment
• Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
• Understanding of legal/commercial terms in SaaS contracts (contract experience in enterprise software or technology service agreements)
• Team player who will work within the company to continue improving/optimizing organizational processes
• Quality Focused: Ability to independently produce high quality work while balancing internal need for timely response on simultaneous, in-process transactions
• Excellent Communicator: ability to convey scenarios in a simple, clear manner
• Critical Thinking: Ability to understand and follow established policies and procedures, as well as problem solve and apply sound judgment when executing non-conforming transactions
• Proactive: Identify potential deal efficiencies and communicate to group
• Flexible: Adapt to changing business rules and environment
• Professional: Must thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy deadline-driven environment, while maintaining professional demeanor and customer focus at all times
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with medium sized clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Responsible for sharing information across the CSM team via defined methods.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. 5 to 7 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.