The primary role of the Customer Success Manager is work with customer LOB's including both departmental and board level and externally through the product/service lifecycle, from contract signing through Implementation to Transition into Production, building strong relationships both internally and within the customer organization. The CSM ensures that the services are provided as agreed and advocates the interests of the customer, insuring their satisfaction, managing service delivery and guaranteeing services margin. You must possess the ability to successfully manage a number of projects against time, quality and financial objectives. You will work closely with Management Teams, Implementers, 3 rd Parties, and members of the Delivery organization to support all aspects of the service acting as first responder relative to production support, problem resolution and escalation management.
You will have 10 years of experience including Technical/Functional and Project/Program Management experience and have a track record in delivering large-scale global Application projects. It would be an advantage if applicants were to come with experience from a Consulting or similar organization within the IT industry. High commitment with his/her customers is must.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Represent to your customer as a single point of contact within Oracle, acting as their advocate and act as the primary point of contact for staff
• No direct reports, but project manage a virtual team of resources
• Involved in practice development activities either within country, region or worldwide
• Work as required with designated Implementers, Partners and 3rd parties
Working with clients for renewal and upsell
• Work on improvement initiatives as required
• Review existing services including to ensure a thorough understanding of the requirements
• Generate & manage work plan, key deliverables, resources required, roles and responsibilities, risks, issues and dependencies
• Produce regular and accurate progress reports
• Regularly update the users and Oracle team on progress against Plan
• Implement Service Improvement policy and processes
• Establish priorities
• Plan for service growth
• Ensure users are satisfied with the Oracle SaaS services
• Manage the contract or service delivery engagement
• Maintain and develop an Account Plan and Service Delivery Plan
• Plan and deploy Support activities to ensure effective delivery
• When required participate in pre-sales activities to ensure smooth transition through all phases of the lifecycle
• Provide leadership, motivation and direction
• Monitor and report the progress against the Service Delivery Plan
• Assure and improve the quality of the service and maintain accurate account information
• Manage changes to the Service Delivery Plan
• Identify additional opportunities for to engage with Oracle, such as technical events, business seminars, and Customer Advisory Boards
• Communicate that the lessons learned on any Project are communicated within
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and TRAINING
Although not definitive, the ideal candidate will typically be expected to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Experience in delivering infrastructure and/or application projects
• Ability to multitask, maintain composure in high-stress/high-visibility situations and change priority as needed to accommodate a very dynamic business.
• Excellent team player.
• Willing to learn new technologies.
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong customer support skills.
• University degree, with post graduate technical or management qualifications or other relevant experience.
• Fluency with written and spoken communication in English is required, and also alignment with customer business hours
• On-call responsibilities.
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction. Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.