Facilitate the renewal and expansion of the Taleo Cloud business through direct and indirect engagement with all related constituents, including Taleo Cloud customers, CSMs, product development and product support.
• Establish and maintain conversations with CSMs and customers to advocate and demonstrate Taleo Cloud value.
• Build product knowledge repository of best practices for CSMs and Taleo Cloud customers.
• Create & deliver internal and customer-facing whitepapers and sessions that expand Taleo Cloud knowledge, communicate product direction and help prepare for product changes.
• Coordinate CSM efforts and communications to align Taleo Cloud messaging.
• Manage Taleo presence at CSM-sponsored events, Success Forums, and other events, as necessary
• Consolidate product feedback from CSMs and customers and work with product managers and Cloud Operations to advocate for Taleo Cloud customers.
Successful Candidates will:
• Possess In-depth Taleo Cloud knowledge
• Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Be proficient at creating and delivering presentations to a variety of audiences
• Be experienced at building and sustaining customer relationships, including C-Level & other decision makers.
• Reside in North America
Business travel to both Oracle and customer sites is required
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Develop long term partnership with our largest and most complex clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Interface at highest levels both internally and within clients. Assigned side projects designed to move the client success organization forward. Required to act as mentor to new CSMs
Provide leadership and expertise in devleopment of tools, processes and activities performed by the CSM group. Recommended 10 to 12 years of professional Information Systems implementation experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.