Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We seek a Client Support Analyst to work with the Client Management team. This individual will assist a group of key account managers in meeting client expectations. Key job responsibilities include communicating with clients at a plant and corporate level via reports, online deliverables, information gathering, phone interaction and meeting participation through utilization and expertise in Excel and Power Point. The required character traits and job accountabilities are listed below.
Integrity: demonstrates this in all interactions.
Decisiveness: has the ability to sort through information and make appropriate and timely decisions.
Initiative: recognizes and acts on what needs to be done without being asked to do it.
Diligence: energized by being diligent in meeting deadlines and completing tasks on time.
Thoroughness: pays close attention to detail and produces accurate work in a timely fashion.
Responsibility: understands expectations and follows through in accomplishing them.
• Responsible for producing & generating client reports
• Support client team in presentations and meetings.
• Provide client training on Summit’s client website, DashboarDView
• Coordinate the receipt of internal & external energy invoices
• Identify anomalies in invoices and investigate those issues
• Facilitate rollout between client and Utility Bill Management (UBM) Implementation Team
• Function as the primary client contact after UBM implementation is complete
• Facilitate new client rollout with internal & external teams
• Establish relationships with clients at the plant and corporate level when needed
• Field customer inquiries
• Initiate budget process and communicate with client during setup process
• Understand & adhere to the processes and controls of Summit Energy
• Elevate and communicate potential breakdown of systems, policies and procedures
• Contribute to process enhancement & new process development
This job might be for you if:
Essential skills and qualifications:
• Strong customer service, analytical and organizational skills
• Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point
• Strong initiative and ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
• Strong communication and composition skills, specifically with plant and corporate level management
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Non-essential skills and qualifications:
• Energy industry terminology and standards preferred
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.