Position Summary: The Aetna Client Support team is hiring Client Support Specialists. Looking for a candidate with applicable business and process knowledge. They will be responsible for addressing the day-to-day needs of clients and participants and will need to be able to resolve client-initiated plan participant issues. The Aetna Client Support Team is vital within the organization as a liaison between our clients and participants.
Job responsibilities may include:
• Managing complaints, suggestions and comments in queue.
• Receiving and responding to client issues in a timely manner via email, fax,cases and telephone.
• Responsible for timely follow up on requests to ensure resolution.
• Ensuring complete tracking of client contact in database to build contact history, identify trends, facilitate relationship building and provide management and client reporting.
• Providing plan benefit override support at client request.
• Providing feedback to Customer Care management on servicing incidents and developing service trends.
• Partnering with Account Management team to ensure maximum client satisfaction and issue trending.
• Contacting participants at client’s request.
• Representing Caremark at client benefit fairs as needed.
• Assisting with Client Infusion Training as needed.
• Performing duties as assigned by supervisor.
Scheduled Hours for this position: Monday - Friday 8:30 PM - 5:00 PM CST. (Occasional need for scheduled overtime, weekend and holidays as determined by business need -EX: “Welcome Season”.)
Future Work From Home potential for Outstanding team performers.
Required Qualifications: * 1+ year of customer service experience
* 1+ year of Microsoft Office experience
Preferred Qualifications: *Strong working knowledge of PeopleSafe, AS400, SalesForce, Moxie and software like MicroSoft Excel, MicroSoft Word, MicroSoft PowerPoint, MicroSoft Access and very proficient in MicroSoft Outlook.
* Strong knowledge of plan designs and Client programs
* Ability to navigate the organization by networking and building partnerships
* Strong positive “people person” who enjoys satisfaction that comes with "One" call resolution, who enjoys researching issues and seeing them through to resolution with consistency.
* Demonstrated ability to provide "World Class" Customer Service 100% of the time
* Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs of Excel, Word and Outlook
* Strong self-management skills and abilities to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting and maintaining deadlines.
* Background in Aetna Book of Business Education: Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required. College degree preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/