Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2017 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the fourth consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About our Business: The Investment Services business at Fiserv provides integrated technology solutions and services to professional money managers and financial advisors – providing connectivity, scalability and support for the managed accounts and investment management industry. Our solutions cover the entire investment lifecycle, from planning and trading to reporting:
- Financial Advice Management
- Performance and Investor Reporting
- Portfolio Management and Trading
- Wealth Management Network
- We are the only technology provider to offer integrated, front-to-back solutions and deliver on the unified managed household (UMH) concept: a single view of total assets, liabilities and investment data for each customer household.
About the Role:
The primary purpose of this role is to support clients’ daily requests as it pertains to Fiserv Investment Services’ Portfolio Administration and Performance products. You will be working directly with our client as well as many parts of the organization in order to resolve clients’ requests.
About our Business:
Fiserv Investment Services is a division of Fiserv, (NASD: FISV). The IS division provides software and hosted solutions for all aspects of trade processing, settlement, accounting to buy and sell side organizations. We are a leader in the middle-back office solutions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- The ability to provide quality responses and alternative solutions for client requests/issues.
- Act as liaison with internal groups to facilitate resolution of client requests.
- Write informational documentation to track new processes or procedures as needed.
- Alert appropriate client support groups and management team of client or time-sensitive issues.
- Continually learn and apply your knowledge of financial products, functions and processes.
- Manage and maintain a successful resolution on all client requests.
- Act as a point of escalation for issues requiring immediate attention in order for clients to continue their daily business objectives.
- Provide support documents for testing and installing programming changes from simple client configurations to changes that will be installed across all client-base.
- Evaluate and document client business requirements, produce support and test documents for development escalations.
- Leverage existing Client Operation Support platforms and procedures as directed.
- Stay informed of industry and company standards and initiatives.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Undergraduate degree and/or course work in Finance and Business
- Minimum 1+ years of securities / financial services industry experience
- General understanding of investment banking operational practices and standards
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Must be a champion of providing superior Customer Service internally and externally
- Analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve client issues. It is essential that the candidate gains a thorough understanding of Fiserv Investment Services Products.
- General understanding of back office operations.
- Knowledge of Fiserv products / solutions a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word highly preferred.
A little about us: