The Client Support team is hiring Client Support Specialists. Looking for a candidate with applicable business and process knowledge. They will be responsible for addressing the day-to-day needs of clients and participants and will need to be able to resolve client-initiated plan participant issues. The Client Support Team is vital within the organization as a liaison between our clients and participants.
Job responsibilities may include:
• Managing complaints, suggestions and comments in queue.
• Receiving and responding to client issues in a timely manner via email, fax,cases and telephone.
• Responsible for timely follow up on requests to ensure resolution.
• Ensuring complete tracking of client contact in database to build contact history, identify trends, facilitate relationship building and provide management and client reporting.
• Providing plan benefit override support at client request.
• Providing feedback to Customer Care management on servicing incidents and developing service trends.
• Partnering with Account Management team to ensure maximum client satisfaction and issue trending.
• Contacting participants at client’s request.
• Representing Caremark at client benefit fairs as needed.
• Assisting with Client Infusion Training as needed.
• Performing duties as assigned by supervisor.
Scheduled Hours for this position: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm EST. (Occasional need for scheduled overtime, weekend and holidays as determined by business need -EX: “Welcome Season”.)
Future Work From Home potential for Outstanding team performers. 501295
A little about us: