Job Location: United States : Texas : Dallas Alternate Job Location : United States : Illinois : Aurora || United States : Texas : Houston
The National Accounts Service organization and its Client Service Consultants are responsible for providing consultative service to our clients as their day-to-day single point of contact, while also being an integral part of helping our Sales team achieve our growth objectives.
- Overall accountability for the day-to-day administration of multiple National Accounts clients, including: Responds to client requests and leads projects, provides clients with alternative solutions to requests and can identify possible plan design alternatives, acts as a liaison between the client and internal MetLife teams.
- Collaborates and acts as a liaison with client's Third Party Administrator to assist with problem resolution and trouble shooting.
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service thru ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction.
- Coordinates and facilitates client meetings, in person or via conference call, and prepares materials, agendas and presentations, leads client account audits and strategic planning process and partners with financial team in completion of client reports.
- Project leader for the implementation of new clients and addition of MetLife product lines to existing clients. Serves as a key resource and may serve as a subject matter expert to Customer Unit and National Accounts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of business related experience
- Extensive experience managing complex client accounts and relationships.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Works autonomously; effectively handle multiple tasks and prioritizes deadlines appropriately.
- Strong project management skills.
- Self-motivated to learn more about the business and is proactive in personal development.
- In order to post for this position, you need the proper work authorization to work in the country where the position is located and not require relocation assistance
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.