Put your enterprise architecture, industry, and information technology expertise to work helping one of the world's largest enterprises solve their most complex business and technical challenges.We have an immediate opportunity to join our North America Technical Sales team, as a Technical Sales Architect, supporting one of IBM's largest clients in Greater NYC/Connecticut.
As the Client Technical Sales Leader you will be responsible for helping customers design and deploy IBM solutions to drive additional business value for them while expanding IBM's business. Client Technical Sales Leaders develop and maintain proven, trusted client relationships at all levels within the client's organization and act as IBM's enterprise architects. As a strategic thinker and business influencer, you will create roadmaps and technical plans to contribute to the strategic goals of your clients while collaborating with client leadership, IBM sales leadership and IBM ecosystem partners. You will lead the technical sales effort in pursuit of innovative solution designs, addressing customer requirements, creating business solutions, and recommending implementation techniques to customer. The Client Technical Sales Leader is fluent in domains such as the digital learning experience across all channels, information management, big data, content curation, Business Insights, business processes and IT Infrastructure & Operations and cloud data centers. Key Attributes
This position requires some travel (~25% - 50%). The preferred candidate should reside in the Greater New York/Connecticut
- Proven ability to articulate and deliver compelling, industry focused, technical solutions and value in the digital learning and cloud space.
- Successful track record and experience leading technical projects from design through implementation.
- In-depth, technical business development, sales and/or consultant experience.
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills with ability to lead the collaborative process with both the client leadership and IBM's sales leadership
- Successful track record in effectively working and leveraging resources cross-functionally in an organization to implement an initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills at all levels of an organization.
- Driven and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence in everything they do.
- Ability to build and maintain positive business relationships with peers and customers
area and be able to work at the client site or in local IBM offices, as required.CTSL
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.