Visa is one of the top 50 Most Admired Brands in the world. It is recognized as a leading employer and can be found on the lists of: The World's Most Innovative Companies, The World's Most Respected Companies, The World's Most Ethical Companies, America's Best Employers and The World's Most Valuable Brands, to name a few. Job Description
Reporting to the VP Operations Excellence this newly created position will be responsible for establishing operational metrics, assessing existing operational processes and developing fact based, data driven recommendations for improvement.
This position will be a change agent in advocating, designing and operating client-back operational capabilities in addition to operations optimization. This position can be based in the San Francisco Bay Area or in Lehi, Utah. JOB SCOPE
- Build repeatable issue resolution model that expedites issue resolution, addresses root cause issues and implements necessary improvements in client-back operational journey .
- Work cross-functionally to determine areas of operational improvement, communicating the strategic imperative for change, identifying gaps, designing solutions, developing governance models, driving process change, training teams to implement revised approaches, scoping and tracking key milestones.
- Drive implementation of metrics-based business performance monitoring, reporting and analysis.
Qualifications CAPABILITIES Process Design
- Analyze existing operating performance and provide operational insights to leadership team with a focus on how clients experience our services end to end operationally
- Design and implement process improvements to deliver client-back operational experience
- Operationalize high impact initiatives to reduce issue recurrence and rapidly reduce resolution time
- Support and lead cross-functional response to significant service issues in the client's operational journey
- Develop new operating frameworks and end to end customer-back operational experience for existing and new products and solutions
The candidate has demonstrated the ability to analyze and redesign existing business processes to achieve breakthrough improvements in performance measures. Analysis
The candidate can visualize, articulate, conceptualize and solve complex problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information. Collaboration
The ideal candidate is a professional who has demonstrated success navigating and thriving in a complex multi-regional matrixed organization. S/he has established and cultivated internal stakeholder relationships. S/he brings a style that is genuine, transparent and open, inviting collaboration and true partnership. Spur Innovation
This candidate creates an environment where independent thinking is encouraged and productive debate about existing processes methods and processes is the norm.
- A minimum of eight years of experience in operations and process analyses
- Payment management or merchant or acquirer back office operations industry experience preferred
- Experience in dynamic environments with shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with presence and the ability to clearly communicate with senior management, peers, and team members.
- Ability to work accurately with a sense of urgency, and deliver under tight deadlines/time frames.
- Strong critical thinker with the ability to make decisions
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Advanced level of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- MBA, Six Sigma, consulting experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.