Visa is one of the top 50 Most Admired Brands in the world. It is recognized as a leading employer and can be
found on the lists of: The World's Most Innovative Companies, The World's Most Respected Companies, The World's Most Ethical Companies, America's Best Employers and The World's Most Valuable Brands, to name a few. Job Description
Reporting to the VP Operations Excellence this position will be responsible for establishing operational metrics, assessing / designing operational needs processes for clients, and developing fact based, data driven recommendations for improvement. JOB SCOPE
- Work cross-functionally to determine areas of operational improvement, communicating the strategic imperative for change, identifying gaps, designing solutions, developing governance models, driving process change, training teams to implement revised approaches, scoping and tracking key milestones.
- Build repeatable operational issue resolution model that expedites resolution, addresses root cause(s), and implements necessary improvements for the business.
- Drive implementation of metrics-based business operational performance monitoring, reporting and analysis
Qualifications CAPABILITIES Client-Back Operational Orientation
- Breaks down operational impediments to ensure flawless execution of our service
delivery to clients
- Proactively addresses operational gaps to meet commitments
- Ensures delivery of end to end experience
- Incorporates customer feedback and improves business prospectively
- Design and implement process improvements to deliver better end-to-end operational experience
- Operationalize high impact initiatives to reduce issue recurrence and rapidly reduce resolution time around end to end billing activities
- Support and lead cross-functional response to significant service issues in the operational journey
- Develop new operating frameworks and end to end customer-back
operational experience for existing and new products and solutions
- The candidate has experience in understanding, designing and implementing client's operational experience, and delivery needs.
- The candidate has demonstrated the ability to analyze and redesign existing business processes to achieve breakthrough improvements in performance measures.
- The candidate can visualize, articulate,conceptualize and solve complex problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information.
- The ideal candidate is a professional who has demonstrated success navigating and thriving in a complex multi-regional matrixed organization. S/he has established and cultivated internal stakeholder relationships. S/he brings a style that is genuine, transparent and open, inviting collaboration and true partnership.
- This candidate creates an environment where independent thinking is encouraged and productive debate about existing processes methods and processes is the norm.
- 5-10+ years of experience in process redesign and operations analysis
- Experience in dynamic environments with shifting priorities in delivering client facing implementations
- Strong interpersonal skills with presence and the ability to clearly communicate with senior management, peers, and team members
- Ability to work accurately with a sense of urgency, and deliver under tight deadlines/time frames
- Strong critical thinker with the ability to make decisions
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Advanced level of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- MBA, Six Sigma, consulting experience preferred
Ability to travel ~25%