Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do great work with us, so we are excited to say we have an amazing tuition reimbursement program to help you further your career with our organization.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
To check out more about us please visit: http://hcahealthcare.com/about/
Seeking a Licensed Clinical Manager
to function in a strategic leadership position that will manage the overall operations of our CareNow facility, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth. The Clinic Manager also provides expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do. Duties include the following:
- Directs, supervises and coaches front office and clinical staff daily.
- Interviews, hires, and trains new staff.
- Managing the flow of the clinic to insure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
- Problem solving and addressing issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients.
- Marketing the practice in the local community.
- Responsible for carrying out all established policies.
- Full Profit and Loss responsibility of the facility/physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting.
- Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals.
INDRRQualifications: EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is highly preferred.
- Must be have a current clinical license. Examples include: RN, LPN, RMA/CMA, NCT, and/or ARRT.
- Minimum three to five years of experience as a Licensed Clinical Supervisor or similar.
- Experience managing at least 3 providers and 15 staff is required.
- Proven track record in growing physician practice revenues and volumes.
- Physician Practice marketing expertise with a variety of tactics to grow and develop business.
We are actively interviewing! Apply now!
- Some travel may be required. Very minimal.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom