Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices is recruiting for a Clinical Account Specialist, for Biosense Webster located in the Indiana area. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing.
Biosense Webster is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders and one of the fastest-growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson. Learn more at Biosense Webster at <a href="www.biosensewebster.com">www.biosensewebster.com>
· The Clinical Account Specialist (CAS) will provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP Lab Staff on the effective use of BWI’s systems and catheter equipment (e.g., The CARTO® System and associated software modules and RF generator) during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
· Educate customers on all BWI products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings.
· Collaborates with peers to share best practices to increase value for customers.
· Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account.
· Creates awareness of BWI solutions and facilitates Territory Sales Manager (TM) contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business.
· Maximize customer case support capability through proper planning and scheduling techniques.
· Drive collaboration and maintain consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with the local team/Pod (i.e. TM and other CAS), as well as the support team (i.e. Ultrasound CAS, FSE, RBD) and other internal and external partners.
· Develop and share best practices with US Field Sales and Service colleagues and internal partners.
· Develop and grow mutually beneficial customer relationships within and beyond the EP lab, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff.
· Stay current on company products instructions for use (IFU), best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
· Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment.
· Maintain composure and problem solving focus during stressful interactions.
· Engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
· Provide mentoring for new BWI commercial team members as requested.
· Respond daily to requests by email and voicemail from customers, practitioners and partners.
· Additional duties include performing administrative work, including managing account documentation, compliance training requirements, expense reporting, and Company system input.
· Maintaining Safe Fleet standards according to Company guidelines.
· Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
· Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
· Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Performs other duties assigned as needed.
Be VITAL in your career. Be seen for the TALENT you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.