Bayada Home Health Care is committed to delivering the finest Home Health Care services in the country.
Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? At Bayada we believe that our clients and their families deserve care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Join us as a Client Services Manager in our Jersey City, NJ office. The Client Services Manager will lead our hospice field staff in providing superior customer service and quality care. Focused on the delivery and coordination of client services, you will manage a caseload while proactively growing it through long-term relationship building with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations. With responsibility for recruiting your team and managing emergent scheduling issues, you will target similarly minded, qualified staff while developing strong, communicative relationships with them. In addition, you will maintain effective fiscal management of your caseload by monitoring metrics (gross margin, OT, unfilled hours, etc.) while partnering with Hospice Clinical Managers to provide supervision and support to field employees.
* Minimum of a four year college degree required *OR* LPN license
* Minimum of two years professional work experience required in healthcare
* Prior home care experience desirable
* Prior health care, home care, sales, marketing, human resources or recruiting experience preferred
* Knowledge of home health regulations a plus
* Prior supervisory experience a plus
* Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility (goal achievement)
* Strong interpersonal, PC and communication skills (including solid phone marketing & data entry ability)
Benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; tuition reimbursement; 401(k) with company match; opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.