GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcareprovides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Clinical Applications Specialist, NM
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Drive the customers' modality Training-in Partnership (TiP) education process on assigned product base through the execution of university style curriculums and assessment processes based on order configuration. Responsible for providing hands-on and diadatic training at customer sites to a physician and technologist audience. Drive the sale of educational offerings to the customer base through collaboration with Sales and Service and direct selling efforts.
1. Provide Sales team with recommended DI TiP product services for each selling opportunity.
2. In partnership with customer develop and administer training plans to fulfill obligations of order that ensures customer competency and high NPS.
3. Coordinate the delivery of customer training with Service/Sales groups.
4. Drive realization of revenue thru execution of on-site delivery targets.
5. Aggressively manage travel budget to goal thru optimization of travel strategies and cost savings.
6. Provide consultative support to customers in driving customer productivity thru the implementation of customer consultative projects.
7. Become recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
8. Support market growth initiatives (i.e. industry tradeshows, product demos, image quality collection, clinical sites).
1. BS/BA, Associates or RT certification.
2. 5 years clinical experience.
3. 3 years of specific modality experience, versed on latest product platform of modality.
4. Willingness to travel extensively (4 to 5 days a week including weekends). All clinical, modality and product experience must be current.
5. Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment.
6. Ability to operate a PC with Windows software.
7. Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
8. Must have a valid driver's license and willingess to fly.
9. Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Produce well-written post-training reports and product feedback.
11. Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed, team oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
12. Possess strong interpersonal and customer and management skills, has ability to work in high-pressure environments and places personal and business integrity at forefront
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. 10+ years clinical experience.
2. 5 years of specific modality experience.
3. Superior interpersonal and communication skills, professional disposition and demeanor.
4. Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence.
5. Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback.
6. Projects credibility
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.