An Associate, Clinical Contracts job near Princeton, New Jersey is available courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. The position is suitable for a junior level professional within the industry, with preferred experience related to administrative support, exposure to pharmaceutical contracts, documentation, and tracking project developments. The client is an industry leader within multiple therapeutic areas.
Associate, Clinical Contracts job responsibilities include:
• Support contracts development, negotiations, and relationships with vendors and clinical site.
• Track projects within global drug development team, facilitating quality review with all stakeholders in adherence to corporate approval process, using the Contract Management System.
• Monitor and projects, contract changes, support budgetary functions, and ensure that all contract initiatives follow regulations and project timeline.
• Associates or Bachelors Degree; Scientific Degree preferred
• 1-3 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry
• Organized, analytical, with excellent administrative skills
If you are interested in this Associate, Clinical Contracts job near Princeton, New Jersey then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jonathon Blauvelt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.