Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
is a licensed 404 bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community's most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care. Our Mission Statement:
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Our Values Statement:
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless:
Qualifications: Education and/or experience
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity.
- We value all people and their diverse perspectives, skills, experiences, and opinions
Vision Statement: We are committed to being the community's most trusted resource for health, and a regional destination for care.
Position Summary: The Clinical Coordinator is an innovative and dynamic leader. He/She functions as expert clinician, consultant and support of clinical practice on and off the unit. In collaboration with the manager, medical staff and nursing staff, he/she monitors the clinical care of patients and provides clinical support to improve clinical care and outcomes. The Clinical Coordinator is a role model, patient advocate, leader, change agent and cost effective practitioner.
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of nursing staff and ancillary staff on the unit, the coordinator is accountable and responsible for the delivery of quality patient care, staffing, staff education, staff performance evaluation, financial performance and resource management in collaboration with the Manager. The Clinical Coordinator provides clinical coordination of services, evaluating options and services to meet the individual health care needs of patients to promote quality outcomes consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices. The Clinical Coordinator fosters staffs' commitment to improving patient outcomes.
The Coordinator will participate the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality care while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the hospital, assuring standards of practice are followed, managing daily operations and patient flow, coordinating personnel, resources and equipment, promoting teamwork and professional staff development, and providing leadership and support to staff in absence of the Manager of Inpatient services
The Clinical Coordinator functions as the daily charge nurse, and cares for patients as needed. He/She demonstrates the ability to work as part of the clinical team in dynamic or critical situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
- Graduate of a Nursing program or equivalent (Associate's degree required, BSN preferred)
- Two years intensive care nursing experience, with preference for leadership experience. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in medical equipment relative to area of practice and assisting in procedures. Demonstrated critical attention to regulation, detail, and organizational skills.
- Current certificate/state licensure as required for Registered Nurse
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Current TB certificate or able to obtain upon hire
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom