Clinical Data Coordinator-Data Entry Clerk II
Posted: February 01, 2017
Reference ID: 1139134581
Adecco in partnership with a well-known American multinational technology company is currently seeking Clinical Data Coordinators/Data Entry Clerks in South San Francisco, CA.
Verily, the life sciences and healthcare company of Alphabet, is focused on bringing together technology, science and medicine in places where we think we can have the biggest impact on the detection, management, and prevention of disease. Verily is on a mission to move healthcare from reactive to proactive. By leveraging miniaturized sensors, advanced data analytics, and integrated healthcare platforms, we believe we can detect disease earlier, understand it better, and intervene more precisely.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Supporting data entry for clinical studies.
- Ensure the data is entered accurately and according to ICH GCP guidelines and maintain overall data quality for assigned studies.
- Maintain relevant information and data for Trial Master File TMF assigned studies
- Bachelor's degree in health or science (Computer Science, Engineering, Biological Science)
- 1 year experience performing data entry (Manager will look at internship experience)
- Strong background in health-care setting: Physician office, hospital, laboratory, or clinic
- Strong working knowledge of Excel or sheets (Must be able to perform v-lookups)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Nice to have:
- Experience with Clinical database applications such as EDC and CTMS
- Experience with Good Clinical Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices, Clinical research, Clinical trial process and related regulatory requirements and terminology including CDISC and CDASH
- Experience with working on Phase I- IV study trials within the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with MedDRA/Adverse Event (AE) Coding
- Applicable knowledge working with other clinical databases/EDC systems such as eClinicalOS, SAS
If you meet all the position requirements above, please click on "Apply with Adecco or Indeed" on your upper right-hand side or contact me today to apply or refer a friend! You can reach me direct at 631-844-7006 or email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
(Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)