- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working with clinical trials in a technical clinical data operations/IT related role
- Experience with Oracle, InForm or Rave
- Technical experience preferred in a pharmaceutical development environment; Phase I-IV trials
- Prior successful troubleshooting of IT systems and enterprise applications in a pharmaceutical development environment (Phase I-IV trials)
- Knowledge of Electronic Data Capture (EDC) database design and functionality, as well as Interactive Response Technology (IRT) functionality and relationship to EDC
- A minimum of 3 years of successful experience managing or working with client teams for project delivery, project tools, and metrics
- Ability to lead and manage functional teams to meet defined goals
- Experience in working in a global team setting
- Ability to constructively manage internal team and client relationships
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to reach mutually acceptable solutions
- Act as a team player in client and internal projects/initiatives
- A minimum of 3 years of SAS programming experience
- Knowledge of Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) standards and applicability to clinical database design / capture and reporting
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.