No third party vendors
The Clinical Data Manager/SAS Programmer
coordinates in-house data management activities (including vendor management) to ensure the accuracy and consistency of clinical databases for subsequent analysis and reporting. In addition the position is responsible for building programs to create SAS datasets, listings, tables and figures from clinical databases, external data sources, and other sources.Required Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Complex problem solving skills
- Solid vendor management skills
- Ability to prioritize activities and multi-task across various projects that will be at different study stages
- Ability to proactively perform and complete duties with minimal supervision in an accurate and timely manner
- Must be able to work with distributed team members and outside vendors such as clinical research organizations.
- Physical or Other Requirements: Standing, sitting, walking, climbing stairs, light lifting, computer operation
BS degree (health-related field preferred).Clinical SAS programming experience may substitute for the post-secondary educational requirement.Preferred:
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- At least 5-7 years combined SAS programming and data management experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or contract research organization industries
- Extensive knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/Graph, SAS/Stat and ODS
- Previous experience with EDC required
- Overall understanding of ICH GCP guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines as well as of medical terminology, clinical trials and clinical research
- Knowledge of CDISC, SDTM and ADAM
- MedDRA and WHO Drug coding proficiency helpful but not required
- Basic knowledge of statistics helpful but not required
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.