Clinical Data Specialist (Associate or Scientist)
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Posted: December 09, 2016
Reference ID: 1055992611
A Clinical Data Manager opportunity is available in Jersey City, NJ courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. This person
will be responsible for assisting with the review of clinical study data for scientific and data integrity, generation of electronic data queries, interacting with clinical, medical, data management personnel to coordinate data cleanup activities and query resolution. Assist with drafting and review of clinical study related documents. This person should have experience with clinical study databases and clinical data reviews. Any ophthalmology study experience would be helpful.
LOCATION: JERSEY CITY, NJ
DURATION: 1 YEAR (POTENTIAL EXTENSION)
PAY RATE: $45-50/HOUR
1. Participate in protocol review and CRF design (paper or eCRF).
2. Write edit check specifications and test edit checks.
3. Perform user acceptance testing on database applications and data transfers.
4. Generate, process, track and resolve queries.
3. Prepare Data Management Plans.
5. Perform SAE reconciliation between the clinical database and the Drug Safety database.
6. Perform external data reconciliation.
7. Close study database based on pre-defined criteria as per timelines.
8. Assist in defining and the follow-up of milestones and timelines.
9. Lead various data management meetings for CRF development, e-Help, edit checks with study team.
10. Train sites at investigator meetings and data management staff on study database.
-- Provide support to data management staff over the course of the study.
11. Represent Data Management as the lead contact and liaison on the clinical study team.
3-5 years' Clinical Data Study experience
Bachelor's degree in a related field
Clinical data management documentation
Experience with Clinical Studies
Knowledge of GCP, ICH, PhRMA guidelines
Ophthalmology experience preferred
If you have a solid background in clinical practices and procedures, scientific methods, and human medical research,
please email a resume to email@example.com and call Scott Shuman at 585.613.3028.