At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Clinical Design Manager for the Drug Delivery Systems Division (DDSD) located in Maplewood, MN. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Clinical Design Manager
will provide clinical research deliverables for new product development programs within DDSD. DDSD operates in a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and European Union (EU), mainly Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (M&HRA), regulated environments with an excellent brand and quality reputation.For additional information, please visit:
include but are not limited to the following:
- Design clinical programs for the early development (phase I and II) of pharmaceutical products for global markets with an emphasis to US and Europe.
- Design clinical protocols, Investigator's Brochures, and other supporting documents for clinical studies
- Interpret and present pharmacokinetic and pharmacological data to internal development teams, partners and regulators
- Author internal clinical reports, publish data, and prepare clinical documents for regulatory submission
- Prepare and review preclinical and clinical safety assessments and biocompatibility testing in collaboration with toxicologists and pharmaceutical scientists
- Advanced degree or higher in a Science discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of clinical research experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of clinical study design experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined experience working directly with U.S. and/or EU Regulatory authorities
- M.D/Ph.D.; PharmD; Ph.D. (Biological Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry or Biology) or related discipline from an accredited university
- Expert knowledge of drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacology
- Experience designing and preparing clinical protocols, writing clinical reports and/or contributing to clinical documents to support regulatory filings
- Authorship experience within a minimum of three (3) U.S. or EU regulatory submissions
- Understanding of statistics and experimental design
- Experience in the clinical development of pharmaceutical or medical device products for global markets
- Experience preparing clinical safety risk assessments
- Direct interaction with regulators, such as attendance at a sponsor-regulator meeting with FDA or European agencies
- Experience with the design and conduct of preclinical toxicology studies needed to support pharmaceutical and/or medical device development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including working familiarity with related information technologies
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams in multiple global locations
Maplewood, MN Travel:
May include up to 25% domestic/international
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.