Park Plaza & Plaza Specialty Hospitals - Houston, TX
Located adjacent to the Texas Medical Center, Park Plaza and Plaza Specialty Hospitals offer the convenience of a community hospital with two distinct purposes. Since 1975, Park Plaza Hospital has been offering complete medical services, including surgery as well as outpatient, imaging and rehabilitation. Plaza Specialty Hospital, a hospital within a hospital, has been providing long-term acute care to those needing prolonged hospitalization and recovery since 1994.
Park Plaza/Plaza Specialty Hospital is currently looking for a Clinical Dietician.
• Performs duties in a professional manner and with minimum supervision.
• Prepares PI reports/data on a regular basis; using this information as a resource to improve patient care.
• Delivers patient care services in a timely manner and conveys recommendations as necessary.
• Ensures that food preparation meets standards.
• Plans, organizes and implements projects.
• Assists in compliance of JCAHO standards and other regulatory standards.
• Investigates complaints and initiates corrective action.
• Maintains good interpersonal relationships with all hospital staff and peers.
• Maintains registration and licensure with the American Dietetic Association via in-services, seminars, etc.
• Has completed an Internship in hospital or other institution offering dietetic internship approved by the American Dietetic Association. Experience in institution work desirable.
• B.S. or B.A. degree from an accredited college or university with a major in foods, nutrition, or institutional management. A Registered Dietitian (R.D.) and Licensed Dietitian in the State of Texas.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom