Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., is hiring an Clinical Evaluations Coordinator - Specialty Beauty to be located in Princeton, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Clinical Evaluations Coordinator will conduct clinical evaluations in the on-site clinical testing lab to support Specialty Beauty R&D and its brands (NeoStrata, Exuviance, RoC, Biafine) through planning, scheduling, recruiting, operational execution, and data management of cosmetic skincare studies. In addition, he/she will assist in analysis, interpretation and reporting of study data to the teams. Frequent interaction with external study participants including hands-on use and evaluation of new products on skin is required. The ability to work with people and enjoy interaction with the general public are must have prerequisites.
The Clinical Evaluations Coordinator will:
· Execute clinical and consumer research studies at the on-site clinical testing lab to support R&D product development in accordance with protocol, SOPs, GCPs, and regulatory requirements.
· Perform all clinical study tasks including protocol development, development of case report forms, informed consent and test material supply.
· Frequent interaction with external study participants through study conduction including subject recruiting, screening and enrollment and study procedures/data collection through hands-on use and evaluation of products on skin.
· Responsible for data management, including data entry, data analysis and documentation and review of processes.
· Participate in interpretation of results and communicates brief written reports to teams.
· Maintain study files, clinical and photographic equipment, clinical laboratory, and subject payment budget.
· Support department in routine monitoring, clinical study product supply, data entry/analysis and assist with standard outsourced studies when needed.