Healthcare Life Care Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Clinical Informatics Architect
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
District Of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Life Care Solutions is a $1.5B franchise in the US comprised of patient monitoring devices designed for critical care, labor & delivery, and surgical services. This position will be the leader for our cloud based, big data clinical applications built on GE's Predix platform within LCS.
This commercial leadership role will be a subject matter expert on alarms- working with customers & field teams to develop/design impactful workflows & protocols leveraging our clinical tools to drive healthcare goals such as patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, and staff productivity. The ideal candidate has worked in an acute care hospital, successfully driven an alarm program, and has interests in being a leader at GE Healthcare driving this critical initiative.
• Present GE's vision on cloud based alarm informatics to C-level stakeholders
• Baseline customers' "as is" state
• Coach customers in designing and developing new workflows and protocols, considering technical, clinical and operational requirements
• Oversee solution implementation and stay connected with customers through change management process
• Pivot liaison between GE divisions responsible for solution - commercial team, product teams, GE Digital, etc. Be able to prioritize future enhancements critical for our customers.
• Registered Nurse / clinical engineering background with domain expertise and 10 years relevant healthcare experience
• Proven track-record of leveraging analytics / informatics to influence change within a hospital
• Experience as an active member of hospital alarm committee
• Demonstrated ability to create a vision and lead a large organization
• Willingness to travel up to 40% nationally
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• MHA, or MBA, or advanced informatics degree
• Expertise with a hospital's IT ecosystem - EMR's, nurse call, middleware, etc
• Experience in multi-parametric alarms and early warning indicators
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.