Under the leadership of the Director of Nursing for Clinical Services, the Clinical Informatics Manager is responsible for new program database requirements, technical development oversight, and user acceptance testing. Position will also work to understand client analytical requirements and will collaborate with the business analytics team on the development of client specific data analytic solutions. The Senior Clinical Informatics Manager will work collaboratively with other key stakeholders from the areas of operations, nursing, information technology, telecom, reimbursement services, quality, and project management to ensure a seamless client launch experience. Responsibilities will also include the development of telecom requirements and oversight. Will serve as a technical resource on the development of new solutions and program design. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Active participation and key clinical leader on all clinical database requirement meetings and calls.
- Support quality processes: pre launch audit, team database training, assist with standard operating procedure development, work instructions and other required quality deliverables.
- Evaluation, monitoring, and assessment of quality systems, telecom, and supporting databases.
- Provide program launch operational guidance and feedback to all team members as needed.
- Role may configure and work on multiple software systems used by Clinical Services:
- This also may include testing, risk evaluation, and training documentation materials, risk assessment forms, work instructions, etc.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous electronic health record database development, configuration, and implementation experience
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks along a parallel process.
- Business acumen.
- Clinical informatics experience
- Experience working on large IT project evaluations and implementation.
- Must have IT acumen to understand and work on requirements for multiple proprietary software programs.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- This is position will be based out of the DFW (Frisco, TX) office and is not a remote position.
- May require up to 30% travel.
- Requires broad training in fields such as computer science, nursing, business administration, program management, or similar areas typically gained through a four year bachelor's degree program. Specialization in Nursing or Health Informatics a plus
- Normally requires a five year combination of nursing and healthcare informatics experience