Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Description
We are offering a clear opportunity for advancement to Clinical Leads already working as a Clinical Lead, Clinical Trials Manager or Clinical Operations Manager. Using our innovative and cutting-edge in-house technology you'll be key to improving the outcome of our global trials. You will be offered many opportunities to accomplish tasks faster and more efficiently.
Our focus on getting our customers' productsto market as quickly as possible is crucial in order to benefit both, the customer and the patient. As a result, Clinical Leadsare essentialto our success, and we understand the importance of providing you with the authority and support needed to ensure outstanding results. Working closely and in tandem with the Project Lead, you will be the individual responsible for running studies and meeting the overall delivery requirements.While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Managing operational aspects of projects, risk management plans, and representing clinical delivery with the customer
- Working closely with the project leader and LCA on clinical issue resolution, while remaining ultimately accountable for your clinical team's results
- Delivering the project according to the quality management plan
- Producing and distributing status, tracking and financial reports, plus invoicing
- Ensuring appropriate subject recruitment plans are in place; outreach or digital offerings are deployed; ensuring Site Recruitment Action Plan, patient recruitment targets and contingency plans are in place
- Managing and reporting on the clinical study set-up, maintenance and follow-up study activities through ongoing tracking and reviews
Driving the development and performance of the clinical team, you should also have a good knowledge of Clinical Practice and International Conference on Harmonization guidelines. You will also need to be comfortable working closely with customers and senior colleagues across the business, mentoring junior colleagues and where appropriate, influencing decision making at all levels.Job Requirements
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a healthcare or other scientific discipline
- Five years' clinical research or monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.