The operating room team at Rose Medical Center is a tight knit group of hard-working, dedicated nurses with a passion for improving lives. If you have leadership experience in the operating room and are interested in becoming a part of our surgical services nursing team, this could be your next career opportunity. We're hiring top RN talent today. Apply online now.
Why Choose Rose?
• Top 100 Hospital, as ranked by Truven Analytics
• Colorado's first Pathway to Excellence hospital, which recognizes us for creating a positive work environment where nurses can excel
• Joint Commission Top Performer for surgical care
• Joint Commission Accreditation for Spine, Hip, Knee and Stroke Programs
• Colorado's only Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology
• 23 OR's with wide variety of cases including a strong Ortho/Spine and Heart/vascular focus
• 2 da Vinci surgical robots
• Regularly recognized "Top Docs" in Denver, including specialists in gynecology, orthopedics and spine, cardiovascular surgery, endocrine surgery, bariatric surgery and colorectal surgery
• Dedicated, multi-disciplinary OR team Position Summary:
The CNC-Charge Nurse demonstrates the ability to adapt OR coverage/staffing for added cases, instruct and direct the OR staff and coordinates the schedule to ensure that the necessary staff , equipment and supplies are available and prepared for each patient. The CNC-Charge Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at RMC. The CNC-Charge Nurse provides positive support for the values and mission of RMC. The CNC-Charge Nurse provides patient care, supports the unit members through meetings, discussion with managers and conflict management.Qualifications: Shift: 11a-9pmPosition Requirements: Licensure/Certification/Registration:
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License
- Current BLS certification.
- Specialty certification is desirable.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
- 2 years minimum experience as staff nurse in Main or Ambulatory OR.
- 1 year supervisory/management experience preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom