There is no better place to grow-professionally and personally-than Swedish Medical Center. One of south metro Denver's most respected healthcare institutions, we offer talented Operating Room RNs like you the clinical variety and leading-edge technologies that will keep you challenged and learning.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our surgical services nursing leadership team, this could be your next career opportunity. We're hiring top RN talent today. Apply online nowWHY CHOOSE TO JOIN THE SWEDISH TEAM?
• Level I Trauma Center
• Three Emergency Rooms
• Multidisciplinary collaborative approach to learning in the OR
• 23 state-of-the-art operating rooms
• Center of Excellence for Neurosciences & Regional Neurotrauma Referral Center
• Support provided for OR Nurses to attend annual AORN Conference & Expo
• Close relationship with nearby Craig Rehabilitation Hospital
( national top 10 rehab hospital)
• Radio Frequency Identification for patient tracking (RFID)
• OR Tracker
• UDI tissue tracker interface/integration with MeditechOUR SURGICAL SERVICE LINES:
• Trauma Surgery
• Neurosurgery including awake Deep Brain Stimulation
• General/Colon & Rectal Surgery
• Foregut/Esophageal Surgery
• Robotics (daVinci Xi robots,Mazor, Mako)
• Regional leader in Cochlear implants
• Advanced ENT
• Facial Trauma/Maxillofacial
• GYN/Oncology 5 star health grades
• Organ procurement/tissue donation
• Fully integrated, Swedish Orthopedic
Center with 6 ORs
• MAKO robot for total knees
• Burn & Reconstructive Center
Swedish Medical Center: Level I Trauma Center in South Denver: Swedish Medical Center in Englewood, Colorado, part of HealthONE, serves as the Rocky Mountain Region's referral center for neurotrauma and as the region's first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, a recognized leader in the most advanced stroke care. Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty and is an eight time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award and a Top 100 Hospital recognized by Reuters. An acute care hospital with 368 licensed beds, Swedish is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 100 years. Annually, Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,300 physicians. At Swedish Medical Center, our staff is at the heart of delivering on our promise of Swedish Memorable Care. As a respected medical provider, Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medial specialty. Recognized by the patients we treat every day, we are a four-time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award. Centers of Excellence Swedish, a Level I Trauma Center, offers eight distinct centers of excellence: Bariatric Surgery Center, Cancer Care Center, Emergency Services, The Heart Center, Neurosciences, including The Stroke Center, Orthopedic Services, Spine Program, Trauma Center, Women and Children's Services. Position Summary:
The CNC/OR Service Coordinator demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients. Each service also requires specialized skills. The delivery of care is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient. The OR Service Coordinator may rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency. The OR Service Coordinator performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC. The OR Service Coordinator incorporates all of the RN position as above, and includes the additional responsibilities of directing shift operations with schedules, assignments and coordination of resources.Qualifications: Sign-on bonus for experienced Operating Room RNs
(Internal candidates not eligible for sign-on bonus)
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License
- Current BLS certification.
- Graduate of a certified School of Nursing.
- Minimum of one year as staff nurse in Operating Room nursing.
- Previous charge nurse/service coordinator experience preferred.
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom