Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Clinical Nurse Educator covering Florida and Puerto Rico.
Here, everyone matter and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Clinical Nurse Educator working on the Sales team, you will be empowered to make meaningful contributions, and a typical day will include: POSITION OBJECTIVES:
The Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE) is a field-based position reporting to the Associate Director, Clinical Nurse Educators. The primary role of the CNE is to support Academic Institutions, Acute Care Hospitals and key community accounts with educational and on-label promotional programs. The CNE’s primary focus is educational engagements and/or programs regarding product efficacy, dosing and administration, side effect management and adherence. The CNE works closely with sales colleagues, Regional Account Managers, Associate Director of Networks, and Marketing to coordinate on-label customer-facing educational activities including in-office customer engagements, educational dinner programs, patient advocacy programs, and nursing society meetings. POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Qualifications: EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Work cross functionally to identify customer education needs.
- Work with Region Manager, Area Director and Associate Director, Clinical Nurse Educators to develop and implement a business plan to educate the market within assigned specialty and geography.
- Deliver on-label branded educational presentations to nurses, physicians and other health care providers.
- Deliver disease state educational presentations to nurses, physicians and other health care providers.
- Partner with national, state and local nursing organizations to support education on assigned disease states.
- Maintain strong working relationships with brand teams and assist in the development of disease-state education pieces.
- Develop relationships with key nurse opinion leaders.
- Manage resources effectively while maintaining accurate records of company related expenditures.
- Identify and communicate customer issues, educational opportunities, and market developments through supervisor and internal partners.
- Attend and participate in franchise meetings, training classes, conventions/conferences, and other business related activities.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required and determined within and outside of the assigned Region.
- All other duties as assigned.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree, OCN strongly recommended.
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical industry/clinical experience, with an oncology focus.
- Strong clinical expertise and ability to articulate and communicate complex information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and standard programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Empowering Our People to ShineLearn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please. *LI-CB1
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.