Eastern Idaho Medical Center
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
Clinical Nurse Supervisor - NICU
The Clinical Nurse Supervisor on NICU will function as an extension of the Department Director/Manager in tasks and assigned duties. Makes patient assignments/tasks according to needs and patient load as well as available staff. Assists Manager in resolving acute problems including after hour issues. Participates in the unit's quality improvement program by identifying and collecting, then analyzing elements that contribute to quality care, and documenting the results. Coordinates with the Department Manager and Director on all other aspects of department functions as needed. Provides clinical care to patients, and acts as charge nurse as necessary.
Acts as a resource person to assess overall situations of the department, is capable of making independent decisions and reports pertinent information to the Physician, Manager, Director or House Supervisor. Assumes responsibility for the coordination of age appropriate patient care activities, to ensure optimal delivery of quality care with in established standards and targets.
1. Requires completion from an accredited school of nursing.
2. BSN degree
3. Must maintain current State Registered Nurse license.
4. Current CPR for Healthcare Providers card.
5. NRP and S.T.A.B.L.E.certification.
6. Annual breastfeeding competencies.
7. Complete and maintain hospital and unit specific annual mandatory requirements in a timely manner.
8. Must have at least 3 years of nursing experience and be proficient in basic nursing skills and assessments and have previous experience as a CTL or equivalent, charge nurse, or acting as a current charge nurse.
9. Must demonstrate knowledge of and skill in caring for patients in NICU.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom