Redmond Regional Medical Center
The Center of Attention
Shift Details: PRN
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Including its healthcare partners, Redmond has over 245 physicians with more than 30 specialties and a support staff of approximately 1,100 associates.
Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond's first priority. With outstanding medical care and attention available 24/7, the hospital offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient programs, many of which are unique to the northwest Georgia region. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more. Redmond Regional Medical Center is looking for a Clinical Pharmacist to join their Pharmacy Team.
- The Clinical Pharmacist is charged with the provisions of pharmaceutical care with an emphasis on clinical services.
- Charged with providing quality patient care and supporting pharmacy management in meeting all legal and regulatory requirements.
- In the absence of pharmacy management, Clinical Pharmacists may be required to assume the responsibilities of management
- Graduate from an accredited School of Pharmacy required
- Hospital experience highly preferred, but not required
- Current Georgia Pharmacist license required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom