Join us on our exciting journey!IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Description Are you passionate about driving the development of new therapies for cancer, and wanting to work in a company that has industry-leading expertise in every major oncology indication? Are you driven by empowered leadership that stimulates personal growth and development for yourself and your team?
The IQVIA Oncology Project Leadership group is a highly-talented team of professional leaders dedicated to driving clinical trial delivery solutions for our clients, enabling access for patients to new and developing Oncology therapies.
We are seeking Clinical Project Managers (CPM)/Senior Clinical Project Managers (Snr CPM) with strong Oncology experience to join our talented and motivated team. Accepting this challenge you will be joining a company that has industry-leading approaches to planning and conducting clinical trials, combining knowledge and experience with data-driven insights to make valuable contributions throughout the trial lifecycle.
As a CPM/Snr CPM of Project Leadership you will demonstrate your Oncology operational expertise and strategic leadership to drive operational excellence and provide extraordinary customer service. You will provide support for or have accountability for operational delivery to the Sponsor's satisfaction and per contract, while optimizing speed, quality and cost of delivery and in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices. In addition you will contribute to the IQVIA organization in achieving the business objectives and commit to continuous quality improvement. In order to meet the expectations of the role, you should have the following:
- Have proven experience in delivering Oncology studies across all phases
- Have strong, enthusiastic communication, influencing and negotiation skills to drive successful outcomes across internal and external partners
- Have strong financial acumen and understanding of the CRO business
- Have a strong customer focus that translates to extraordinary relationships and results for clients
- Enjoy analyzing complex data, building execution strategies and presenting in an easily understandable way
- Are flexible in their thinking, welcoming a can do attitude with each new challenge
- Are emotionally resilient in the face of change
- Enjoy celebrating success with their teams
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum of 5 years clinical research experience including 2 years project management experience
- Oncology project leadership experience
- Comprehensive Knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Willingness to travel as needed
Valued characteristics include:
- Advanced degree
- PMP certification
- Experience in Immuno-oncology; CAR-T; Hematological Oncology; Biosimilars
- Previous CRO and Bid Defense experience
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.