Position Summary: This position acts as a coordinator between internal and external referral sources, and acute inpatient rehab operations. The Clinical Rehabilitation Specialist is responsible for establishing relationships with case managers, physicians, payors and other referral sources. The CRS will ensure appropriate patient placement through clinical screenings and assessments in collaboration with both hospital Case Management and the Rehab Medical Director. The CRS works closely with hospital case management to ensure a responsive and smooth flowing referral and admission process for the inpatient acute rehab program.
RN Sign On Bonus Available
Licensed RNs, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Therapist
If RN , CRRN preferred and/or achieved within 2 years of accepting position.Qualifications:
- Graduate of accredited school in clinical specialty
- Minimum 2 years recent clinical care experience
- Licensed Professions in a clinical health care specialty (ie. RN, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Therapist)
- Pass Functional Independence Measurements (FIM) within 90 days upon hire, then maintains current certification.
- If RN, CRRN preferred and/or achieved within 2 years of accepting position.
- BCLS Certification (AHA) preferred
- Clinical experience in the care and management of the Inpatient Rehabilitation patient. Experience as a clinical liaison coordinating admissions for Inpatient Rehabilitation patient.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom