Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Under the general supervision of the CRA Functional Manager/Oncology CRM/Oncology Clinical Research Director, the Clinical Research Associate is the primary point of contact for investigator site management for all operational and routine protocol issues in support of Oncology clinical research studies. This individual knows the position and can work autonomously. The Clinical Research Associate demonstrates superior monitoring skills and ensures that study recruitment and data quality targets are met at the site level. The CRA records study site information in a timely manner and maintains accurate details in CTMS. Also identifies training needs for personnel at each site and delivers live training to site personnel. Qualifications:
- B.S./M.S. degree in a Biological Science or Nursing
- Minimum of 3 years monitoring experience with at least 1 year experience of monitoring Oncology studies in the U.S.A.
- Possess the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent time management, project management, organizational, and communication skills (written and verbal) ) in local language and English
- History of strong performance
- Expertise in and excellent working knowledge of core systems and tools
- Skills and judgment required to be a good steward/decision maker for the company.
- Proficient in the use of core trial management systems.
- Possess an excellent working knowledge of all applicable ICH/GCP regulations
- Preferred candidate will reside within the territory.
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement