A Clinical Research Coordinator job in Mountain View, CA with Verily needs to be filled immediately by Adecco Medical & Science. This is a 12 month contract basis working at a Dedicated CNS Research Facility
Clinical Research Coordinator job responsibilities:
• Coordination of patient visits and scheduling
• Quality data collection and transcription
• Preparation for monitor visits and follow-up
• Protocol adherence
• Subject recruitment
• SAE/AE reports
• Facilitates and coordinates the daily activities for clinical studies (including recruiting and scheduling study subjects) and play acritical role in the conduct of the study
• Adherence and Compliance with FDA regulations, ICH, GCP, and company SOPs
• Drawing and processing lab samples (IV a plus)
• Conducting ECGs and BP/Vitals
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule when certain studies require it
• Minimum of Three plus years of site experience.
• Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
• Candidate must effectively manage time and have the ability to multi-task.
If you are interested in this Clinical Research Coordinator job in Mountain View ,CA then please send your resume to Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 925-349-0308
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.