The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician solution for the Hospital Corporation of America. PSG makes it easier for physicians to practice medicine by reducing the burdens of managing an independent practice and infusing the best clinical and operational standards in every office. With 13,000 employees that work in more than 790 practices across 21 states, PSG is leading the way by delivering high quality, cost effective health care in communities across the country.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The primary responsibilities of the Clinical Coordinator - Licensed is to direct, plan and coordinate the operations of the clinical and front office functions of a practice while ensuring patient satisfaction. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- May have direct patient care duties.
- Helps establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems for the assigned clinical areas.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Performs related work as required.
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement".
- Arranging for patient testing and admissions.
- Responding to and referring incoming telephone calls.
- Maintaining and reviewing patients' records and other pertinent information.
- Posting tests and examination results.
- Maintaining patient confidentially
- This position requires the following minimum requirements:
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of health care administration practices.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Knowledge of government and reimbursement regulations and requirements.
- Skill in planning, organizing, delegating and supervising.
- Skill in verbal and written communication.
- Skill in researching, preparing, and presenting comprehensive reports.
- Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, patients, public, external agencies.
- Knowledge of accepted nursing standards and practices.
- Knowledge of basic pharmacology.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Skill in providing patient care in accordance with the facility's applicable standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to present a positive image of the facility.
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, peers, physicians, and family members.
Graduation from an accredited school of registered nursing is required. EXPERIENCE:
From one to three years' experience as a registered nurse is preferred. Cardiac experience is preferred. CERTIFICATE/LICENSE
Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom