At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Clinical Operations Manager for the Health Care Business Group (HCBG) located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Clinical Operations Manager
will provide oversight and leadership for global processes, resource deployment, and analytics for studies conducted on marketed products and new product development programs for the growth businesses within 3M's Healthcare portfolio served by 3M's Healthcare Business Group (HCBG) Clinical Operations. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership and oversight for clinical study operations world-wide
- Establish mechanisms to track and report 3M's global clinical research activities and impact
- Ensure that OUS clinical teams and their studies meet HCBG standards, global/local guidelines, laws and regulations
- Propagate necessary policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Collaborate with division clinical managers to develop clinical studies to support division's priorities and businesses
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum of ten (10) years of pharmaceutical, medical device and/or academic health care experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years pre-clinical and/or clinical research experience
- Master's degree or higher in a Science discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years of medical device experience
- Experience with new product development programs
- Experience working with customers in understanding/documenting voice of customer and user requirements
- Proven process improvement experience such as Six Sigma
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple functions and organizations
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- 3M experience working across multiple disciplines, businesses and/or departments (applies to internal applicants only)
- Excellent communications skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Microsoft Office proficient
May include up to 20% domestic/internationalRelocation:
Is not authorized
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.