About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere.Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success;be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged;and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry,is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
The Recruitment Nurse Project Coordinator is responsible for activities associated with recruitment of healthy volunteers and patients for clinical trials .
• The Clinical Research Recruiter is responsible for all activities related to recruitment of trial subjects:
o Database development and maintenance, pre selection of suitable study candidates, organize recruitment related activities pre-, per- and post study. Support clinical trials by drafting/using different recruitment related documents, perform administrative activities and act as primary contact person towards the clinical trial volunteers.
• Ensure compliance of regulatory requirements related to the protection of volunteer's confidential data
Database Development and Maintenance
• Responsible for development and maintenance of the NHCRU subject recruitment capabilities to conduct a broad range of studies
• Identify, explore and implement new methods for subject recruitment to extend the panel
• Coordinate the implementation of recruitment campaigns, including the design, drafting & publication of advertisements in various media. Assure internal and external (EC) approval
• Maintain accuracy, accessibility, and confidentiality of volunteer records and reports
Recruitment and Screening Activities
• Responsible for recruiting, orienting, scheduling, and ensuring compensation of all subjects for research activities conducted by the PCRU
• Recruit required number of subjects for studies
• Elaborate letters, handle text messaging, mailings or other communication methods towards subjects
• Manage subject phone calls and all visits from subjects on site
• Responsible for the collection and documentation of electronic and written data.
• Ensure that quality, follow-up and time schedules are met, provide in administrative support Providing administrative support within timelines by putting quality first
• Respond upon all queries specific to subject data collection
• Write and update recruitment related documents for subject use as appropriate
• Demonstrate fluency and ability to communicate protocol requirements to study subjects and contribute to compliance
• Demonstrate positive attitude to the subject population to ensure subject's trust in clinical research
Support Clinical Trials (under responsibility of the Principal Investigator)
• Assist in the conduct of clinical trials in the PCRU
• Collaborate closely with project team to execute projects according protocol requirements
• Review and provide input to designated clinic staff on assigned CPE, protocols and ICDs, as appropriate
• May obtain signed informed consent from candidate trial-subjects
• Assist in the data management/cleaning activities for assigned protocols
• Identify new options to problem solving and execution of the protocol
• Participate in study and staff scheduling, as appropriate
• Document individual subject's participation while involved in study activities
• Responsible for recording study data, maintaining source documentation, and updating subject database in general.
• Assist in the increase of the unit awareness
• Participate in PCRU teams to accomplish business needs and resolve issues
• Represent the PCRU on global initiatives as subject matter expert, as appropriate
• Ensure data collection of high quality and transfer to relevant departments
• Ability to take over and manage other specific projects
• Participate in the communication and study related meetings
• Ensure clinical trials are conducted in accordance with scientific, medical, and ethical principles, within regulatory requirements/guidelines, and the company SOPs
• May participate in the different administrative parts related to the execution of Phase I clinical studies.
• May participate in the organization of meetings and travels, meeting management (agenda and minutes),
• May act as a receptionist.
• Support ongoing capture and analysis of metrics to demonstrate value and increase productivity
• Participate in the creation and implementation of global and local SOPs
• Registered Nurse or related discipline, or equivalent experience with Bachelor Degree
• Experience in a clinical research environment is a plus.
• Health care practice experience/training with valid license, preferred
• Spanish language fluency strongly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent customer service and professionalism.
• Ability to problem solve and inspire confidence over the phone.
• Able to demonstrate business acumen.
• Off shift and weekend hours
• Community outreach (i.e. health screenings, participating in patient advocacy groups, networking with physician offices)
• Transporting recruitment materials and setup items to various community events
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.