At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Clinical Research Supervisor for the Health Care Business Group located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Clinical Operations Supervisor
will be responsible for leading a team of clinical research professionals providing oversight and leadership for global processes, resource deployment, and analytics for product studies. This position is part of the Healthcare Business Group (HCBG) Clinical Operations team and will report to the HCBG Clinical Operations Manager. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and develop a team of Clinical Research Professionals
- Collaborate with the division and Clinical Managers to develop clinical studies to support division's priorities and businesses
- Establish mechanisms to track and report clinical research activities and impact
- Ensure that clinical teams and their studies meet HCBG standards, global/local guidelines, laws and regulations
- Propagate necessary policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Provide and facilitate clinical planning in support of business initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years combined experience working in a clinical research and/or technical environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Science, another health care discipline (e.g. MD/DO, RN, PharmD, MPH) or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years clinical trial management experience
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience
- Certification, or willingness to obtain Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) Certified Clinical Research Accreditation (CCRA®)
- Experience working with health economics studies
- Demonstrated understanding of Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and clinical trial regulations
- Previous experience leading cross functional teams
- Ability to influence across the Health Care Business
- Microsoft Office proficient
May include up to 10% domestic/internationalRelocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.