GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Generally not account-assigned; called into accounts as opportunities are identified and may work
with account-assigned Sales Account Managers to close sale.
Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary.
• Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of
• Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings.
• Keeps informed on new products, services, product upgrades and acts as a clinical and product
resource for the sales team especially on large strategic deals.
• Specific responsibilities include working with Product Sales Specialist on strategic account
planning, clinical positioning of product capabilities to customers, assistance with
clinical education, retention and expansion of existing install base for monitoring devices, as well
as the identification and conversion of competitive business opportunities.
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product / services. Be able to present and
discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
• Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge
• Work with KOLs to develop clinical cases, articles, manuscripts and studies that document the
clinical and economic impact of GE products
• Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively
using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively
support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE
• Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote
product/solution and company
Strong Clinical expertise, RRT Required.
• Preferred 2 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field
• Would need to be able to demonstrate anesthesia machines and patient monitors with clinical
staffing (including MD's and CRNA's)
• Clearly be able to demonstrate the advantages of ventilation modes as well as other advanced
features and benefits
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Able to travel 75%
• Valid motor vehicle license
• Must be willing to live in assigned territory.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US
• Additional sales healthcare experience preferred
• Healthcare capital equipment sales experience a plus
• Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers
Locations: United States ; Illinois; Chicago
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.