A Clinical Site Manager job near Stamford,Connecticut is available courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. Suitable candidates must have experience monitoring clinical trials of one or more sites, and will have thorough knowledge of ICP/GCP site management guidelines and regulations. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Clinical Site Manager job responsibilities include:
• Monitor the progression of clinical trials at various locations, including but not limited to evaluating the patient recruitment process, ensuring proper collection of data, and identifying any abnormalities or inconsistencies within the results.
• Determine potential site problems, offer recommendations, particularly related to the management of data and resolutions of clinical discrepancies.
• Assist in the collection of regulatory documents, helping maintain the trial master file, and ordering of supplies related to site trials.
• Perform data listing reviews, tracking of data entry and query resolution, and monitoring all corresponding visits and reports.
• Must have at least five years of relevant clinical experience
• Bachelor's Degree or higher; scientific or medical degrees preferred
• Strong knowledge of various data management systems
• Experienced in ICH/GCP guidelines and regulations
If you are interested in this Clinical Site Manager job in Stamford, Connecticut then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jonathon Blauvelt at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.