Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a Contract Full-Time Clinical/Medical Assistant job located in Palo Alto, CA. The Clinical/Medical Assistant functions as a member of the clinic patient care team as directed by the Clinic Manager or designee. Reports to: Clinic Manager and supervised by the Clerical Lead. Clinical functions of the MA are supervised by a designated licensed person. The primary responsibility of the Clinical/Medical Assistant is to assist clinic providers to ensure efficient patient flow and maintain quality care.
Clinical/Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Carries out clinician orders and performs/assists with patient care procedures and treatments
• Answer phones and coordinate with hosptial staff
• Insurance billing and authorization
• Perform front and back office duties as needed
• Frequent contacts: Patients, Ancillary Services Personnel, Physicians, Third Party Payers, Physician's office staff
• High school diploma or equivalent, required.
• One to two years prior experience as a Medical Assistant preferred. Completion of SHS Internship may be substituted
for work experience requirement or Bachelors degree may be substituted for work experience requirement
• MA certification Required, CPR required (within three months of hire)
• Knowledge of medical terminology, required. Knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT coding and billing regulations, preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of clinic staff and public required
• Ability to work independently as well as an integral part of the patient care team is required
If you are interested in this Clinical/Medical Assistant job in Palo Alto, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact
Dorian Baker at 925-349-0310 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.