At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Clinical Specialist-Wound Care for the Critical and Chronic Care Solutions Division (C3SD) located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Clinical Specialist - Wound
Care will leverage the job candidate's clinical expertise to support the Wound and Skin Care business of the 3M Critical and Chronic Care Solutions Division. For additional information, please visit:
include but are not limited to the following:
- Clinical and technical support of the 3M™ Advanced Wound Care and Skin Integrity products
- Contribute to new product development efforts including voice of customer research, understanding and educating teams on relevant clinical issues, customer product evaluation, and technical writing
- Clinical education and speaking
- Attend local, regional, and national professional association conferences
- Provide clinical and technical support to customers
- Gain and share knowledge of new products and new practices in wound care
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Current/Unrestricted license to practice in one or more states
- Minimum of five (5) years direct patient care experience
- Minimum of two (2) years wound care practice experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing, Physical Therapy or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Strong knowledge of medical industry trends including: Pay for Performance; Hospital Acquired Conditions; Reimbursement
- Wound Ostomy Continence Nurse (Wound Ostomy Continence Nursing Certification Board) and/or Certified Wound Specialist (American Board of Wound Management) certification(s)
- Public speaking experience
- Technical writing experience
May include up to 25% domestic/international travelRelocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.