A Clinical Study Lead job in Jersey City, New Jersey is available courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. This individual must have at least four years of experience within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with preferred experience in women's healthcare.
Clinical Study Lead job responsibilities include:
• Lead monitoring activities, communicate risks and other issues to Program Director, and assist team with selection for outsourced trials.
• Manage and monitor data, complete site evaluation and tracking reports, and adhere to regulatory and SOP requirements.
• Monitor up to 3 sites, and travel up to 15% of the time with possible overnight stay.
• Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering preferred
• At least four years of applicable industry experience
• Experience with the following therapeutic areas preferred: dermatology, urology, ophthamology, oncology, women's healthcare
• Ability to travel 10-15% of the time, with overnight stay if applicable.
If you are interested in this Clinical Study Lead job near Jersey City, New Jersey then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jonathon Blauvelt at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.