The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician solution for the Hospital Corporation of America. PSG makes it easier for physicians to practice medicine by reducing the burdens of managing an independent practice and infusing the best clinical and operational standards in every office. With 13,000 employees that work in more than 790 practices across 21 states, PSG is leading the way by delivering high quality, cost effective health care in communities across the country.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services. POSITION OVERVIEW
The Clinic Supervisor - Licensed
is a key member of the Physician Practice and provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Qualifications: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Direct patient care as needed.
- Assists in establishing/implementing goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for assigned clinical areas.
- Participates in the development and implementation of clinical plans.
- Trains/orients, and supervises departmental personnel.
- Responsible for work assignments and daily operations.
- Monitors and controls clinical expenditures to remain within budget
- Resolves problems to ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
- Participates in professional development activities to keep current with healthcare trends and practices.
- Assists with selection/hiring and performance evaluations.
This position requires the following minimal competencies:
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of healthcare administration practices.
- Knowledge of government and reimbursement regulations and requirements.
- Skill in planning, delegating, supervising, and organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skill in researching, preparing, and presenting comprehensive reports.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in business or related field is preferred.
- Minimum two years of clinical experience in a medical office or equivalent setting is required.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Appropriate license for direct patient care is required.
- CPC, Certified Professional required if coding duties are performed.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom