Description: The Clinical Engineering/Information Technology Analyst serves the by providing guidance and support the alignment of the emergence of clinical device technologies that interface and/or integrate to the information technology (IT) infrastructure and/or systems (i.e., LAN, Wi-Fi, EMR/EHR,...) within our client organizations; additionally supports cybersecurity, device vulnerability and continuity initiatives within the client IT operations; and, serves as the CMMA database administration ensuring Healthcare Technology Management (HCT) Program operations functions are achieves to ensure client technology outcomes.
- Provides general counsel, education and operational materials and serves as the liaison between the HCT and client IT Leadership Teams in actions related to clinical device, application, functionality and alignment/integration to healthcare IT systems/networks.
- Participates in the installation/implementation of medical devices and required provisions such as network, power, mounting.
- Identifies, monitors, documents, and supports the testing of; hardware, software, and networks used for integration of biomedical devices with EMR(s).
- In conjunction with, client IT and HCT - Analyzes, defines, and supports testing of clinical device data used for transmitting data (HL7, DICOM,) to the EMR/EHR(s).
- Monitors data integrity changes within the CMMS of biomedical devices and proactively process improvements.
- Provides guidance and support in the identification of root cause of issue to effectively restore communication between biomedical devices and the IT Systems.
- Maintains and develops processes relating to compliance and associated documentation within HCT Business Office. This includes but is not limited to; current and future workflows relating to BMDI equipment placement and functionality.
- Assists in the completion and continued management of all IT/HCT projects and initiatives (i.e., cybersecurity, device integration, equipment replacement,).
- Requires strong working level knowledge of medical & IT technologies and their application in healthcare.
- Requires strong understanding of hospital IT Infrastructures and Clinical Information Systems.
- Requires the ability to capture and understand client technology needs and produce strategic and tactical plans to meet those needs.
- Required the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the client Facilities
- Requires the ability to adjust priorities and schedules to meet client and business deadlines.
- Requires the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Requires creativity, flexibility, and tolerance for ambiguity.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires excellent presentation skills.
- Requires high attention to detail.
- Requires a bachelor's degree, with an MBA or MS Information Technology preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years...experience in a healthcare IT/medical equipment project management.
- Travel up to 75% to all client locations
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.