A Clinical Trial Assistant job inJersey City,NJis available courtesy of Adecco Scientific. We're actively seeking a CTA with a Pharmaceutical or CRO background. You will be working directly with the Clinical Trial Management team to ensure accurate and effective study procedures.
Clinical Trial Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Organize and maintain project working files and track critical documents. Report discrepancies to the appropriate clinical team member in a timely manner
• Support the Clinical Trial Management/operational study teams in the execution and delivery of studies
• Reconcile and transmit all essential documentation to the Trial Master File
• Collect and track patient enrollment information and update study management reports as necessary
• Bachelor degree or higher preferred
• One to Three years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry or CRO
• Experience supporting clinical trials preferred
If you are interested in this Clinical Trial Assistant job inJersey City,NJthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.