Clinical Trials Assistant
Location: San Diego, California
Posted: December 06, 2017
Reference ID: 1724117
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Description IQVIApioneered the idea of helping pharma companies conduct objective clinical trials to establish not only whether a drug is effective, but who can take it safely. Our customers have relied on us to design and conduct rigorous clinical research for decades, from small studies to multinational mega-trials. However, we continue to develop new ways of interpreting and evaluating data that allow us to create more effective trials and determine outcomes faster. If that is your passion, we have a place for you.
The Clinical Trials Assistant (CTA) will support the clinical project team in the following areas: accurately update and maintain clinical systems within project timelines; prepare, handle, distribute, file, and archive clinical documentation and reports; review of study files periodicallyfor accuracy and completeness; prepare, handle and distribute of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information;track and manage Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow. May act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.Perform administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution as needed.
- School diploma/certificate or educational equivalent; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience; BS/BA preferred;
- Must possess a general knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; including GCP and ICH guidelines.
- Strong Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements (as provided in company training).
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.